Since 1954, education and outreach have been at the heart of the Washington Association of Wheat Growers. We monitor state legislation, transportation, research and natural resources policy and partner with the National Association of Wheat Growers to monitor national farm policy. Everything we do is aimed at helping Washington wheat families and communities.
From the beginning, WAWG has depended largely on membership dues to carry out their duties. If you aren’t a member, please consider joining. If you are a member, thank you for supporting the Washington wheat industry.
Here are just some of the benefits of a Washington Association of Wheat Growers membership:
- Free admission to our Agricultural Marketing and Management Organization workshops, including Wheat College;
- Weekly emailed Greensheet ALERT newsletter;
- A subscription to Wheat Life magazine (if you aren’t already receiving the magazine through your wheat assessment);
- WAWG updates;
- A chance to voice your opinion in state and national surveys;
- National wheat grower updates; and
- A no-cost, $2,000 accidental death and dismemberment benefit from the American Life Insurance Company.
To become a WAWG member, print, fill out and mail in our WAWG Membership form along with your payment or call 877-740-2666 to pay by credit card.