We are looking for a dedicated, passionate advertising sales professional, preferably with print industry experience, to join our team as our ad sales manager for Wheat Life Magazine. Our ideal candidate lives in Eastern Washington, has a background in agriculture and cares deeply about promoting the people who grow the best wheat on earth.
Wheat Life is a high quality, monthly publication covering all aspects of the Washington wheat industry. You can view past issues at wheatlife.org/pastissues.html.
This is a home-based, contract position that begins in May with a base plus commission.
- Selling repeat advertising to current and former Wheat Life clients;
- Generating new prospects and clients through scheduled appointments and cold calls;
- Developing advertising strategies, schedules and campaigns for local, regional and national clients;
- Designing ad layouts and writing copy for ads; and
- Turning in monthly ad run sheets for billing and layout.
There is some light travel involved, including attending monthly board meetings in Ritzville, regional trade shows and to cover the sales territory, which includes Eastern Washington, North Idaho and NE Oregon.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please email a resume to email@example.com by March 15. If you have any questions, call (435) 260-8888.