Did you know...
• Washington has more than 37,000 farms that grow 300 commodities.
• The overall value of the food and ag industry in Washington is $49 billion.
• The market value of the state's crops and livestock is almost $10 billion.
• Ag makes up 13 percent of the state's economy and employees more than 150,000 people.
• More than $15 billion in food and ag products were exported through Washington ports in 2013, which is the third largest total in the U.S.
—From the Washington State Department of Agriculture